COVID-19 Note from the Brown Law Offices, P.A.
Our top priority involves the well-being of our current and potential clients, firm members and colleagues during this challenging time. We understand that COVID-19 raises new issues for you and your loved ones. Our law firm is equipped to help.
We Are Here For You
Our law firm has consistently embraced emerging technology, including a cloud-based case management and document storage platform. For many years our lawyers and staff have been able to work off-site, as necessary.
- Everyone with our firm is committed to serving you, without disruption, during this challenging time. Business hours remain 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
In the wake of the recommendations of various state and federal agencies, our entire team has now made a seamless transition to working remotely.
- Feel free to e-mail any of us, at any time. We will respond in a timely manner.
If you wish to contact us via e-mail but don't have the specific e-mail address handy, please complete our online contact form. We have a procedure in place to ensure that the appropriate individual writes back to you.
- You may continue to call (763) 323-6555 to speak with our receptionist, Madelyn. She will take a message and have the appropriate lawyer or paralegal call you back as promptly as possible.
When we call you back, a "No Caller Id" description will appear on your phone, as our team members are using their personal cell phone to contact you.
- If you desire a face-to-face meeting, we offer secure, encrypted video conferencing through Cisco Webex - a platform that is extremely reliable and user-friendly.
You may wish to download the relevant app (phone or tablet) or software (computer) ahead of time. There is no cost to do so, or for the service. On the download page, choose Webex Meetings.
We Are Meeting With Potential Clients
We continue to offer initial consultations, whether by phone or video conference. To speak with a lawyer:
- Call (763) 323-6555 and our receptionist, Madelyn, can coordinate a conversation; or
- Complete the online case evaluation form found throughout our website and someone will follow up with you shortly.
We, like most, have been compelled to modify the way we typically do things for a season - for the greater good. We appreciate your understanding and wish you good health in the coming weeks.