Child Custody Attorneys in Anoka County
With offices located just five minutes south of the Anoka County Courthouse, the attorneys with the Brown Law Offices, P.A. routinely handle child support matters venued in Anoka County - whether before a district court judge, or a child support magistrate.
We have significant experience with all facets of child support - basic support, medical support or childcare support in Anoka County. One of our lawyers, Kaitlyn Andren, is a former Special Assistant Anoka County Attorney who was responsible for handling support and collection matters. Our other child custody lawyers in Anoka County have handled countless child support issues, whether establishment, enforcement or modification. We're here to help you.
Anoka County Child Support Resources
Whether you recently separated from your spouse, and you’re worried about how to generate the income you need to pay the bills and keep the lights on; or you’re engaged in a contentious dispute with an ex over the nature and frequency of support payments, you likely have a lot of questions about how to protect your rights and your family.
To that end, our child custody attorneys in Anoka County have compiled the following local resources for families who need financial, emotional and personal assistance.
Anoka County Family Support Services
Financial issues frequently become more complex during child support cases, especially if one party contests an obligation or proves delinquent in paying. The following services offer relief and guidance.
- Financial Assistance for Needy Families in Anoka County. Government, non-profit and community-run services for financial assistance
- Anoka County Child Care Assistance Program. The county offers financial assistance for families who need help paying for child services and who meet the need threshold.
- Anoka County Economic Assistance for Child Support FAQ. Frequently Asked Questions about Anoka County’s child support assistance programs.
Legal Resources for Anoka County Cases
Are you confused about Minnesota’s child support laws? Consult the following links to read about your rights and obligations in detail:
- Anoka County Family Court Child Support Information Page. This page describes the most common court proceedings and concepts encountered during child support scenarios.
- Minnesota DHS Child Support Online Portal. This website answers questions about child support and provides a convenient payment option for parents ordered to pay child support.
- Minnesota Judicial Branch Child Support Self-Help Portal. This site provides information on legal terms, concepts and proceedings related to child support cases.
- BBB-accredited Paternity Test Services in Anoka
Assistance with Your Anoka County Child Support Matter
Online and offline research can give you some clarity about your options and applicable Minnesota law. However, child support cases tend to be sensitive and complicated, and mistakes or errors of omission can have long term and costly consequences. Whether you seek child support payments, or you wish to adjust the amount you have been ordered to pay, contact the experienced child custody attorneys in Anoka County with the Brown Law Offices, P.A., for an insightful discussion.